Woot! I’m officially finished with all three first drafts for the first three books of the Horrendous series. I’ve recently been also working on an episodic over on reddit, which has been a lot of fun, but also has really taken up a lot of my time. Yesterday, I wrote a combined word count of 12,000. While it’s really fun to be productive, it can also lead to burnout.
Today, I finished up book 3, and started outlining book 4. I’ll probably take a week or so to edit book 1 and outline book 4. From there, I’ll get back to working on the series.
For now, I’m gonna give myself an atta boy, and watch some youtube.